Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, in suburban Chicago (Zion, IL) is currently seeking an outstanding Board Board Certified or Board Eligible Gastroenterologist. We invite you to join us in making a difference in patient-centered cancer care!
CTCA Chicago is part of a nationally accredited oncology network of hospitals and outpatient care centers employing top clinical talent and offering high-quality, evidence-based care to patients across the US. As an industry leader in patient satisfaction, we provide a coordinated approach to cancer care with comprehensive access to medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, a wide variety of medical and surgical specialists, radiologists and pathologists, clinical trials, and precision medicine. These services are complemented with an array of supportive therapies designed to enhance quality of life and manage side effects. We provide a compassionate environment that values and respects patients and their families. Every patient’s care plan is individualized to meet his or her needs and treatment goals.
You will be joining an established Gastroenterology practice with state-of-the-art technology including endo-stenting, radio-frequency ablation (RFA), endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), Cryotherapy and recently introduced WAT3Dx artificial intelligence for Barrett’s esophagus.
- The Gastroenterologist will provide a full range of GI services to outpatients and inpatients on-site, practicing alongside a well-established gastroenterologist and team of oncologists, surgeons and specialists to deliver patient-focused care.
- The Department of Gastroenterology has ready access to hospital services, including radiology and laboratory.
- Practice evidence-based medicine in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment within a state-of-the-art facility.
- Drive innovation and discovery through a robust precision medicine program that includes targeted therapy and immunotherapy, leading the way in advanced genomic testing.
- Participate in a growing clinical research program with ongoing research studies.
- Discover a collaborative, patient-focused and supportive culture you’ve been seeking.
- Contribute to an unmatched patient care experience that treats patients with the same level of care you would want for your loved ones and ranks in the 98th percentile in inpatient satisfaction.
- Full support staff including Advanced Practice Providers, Dietitians, Lab Assistants, Nurses, and more.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS HIGHLIGHTS
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Opportunity for signing bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Substantial benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans with Health Savings/Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Generous paid time off plan
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Professional expense reimbursement
- Career development opportunities
- Exclusive relocation and transition support from CTCA’s Physician Services team
- Education: Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Foreign Equivalent
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Interventional GI training and experience with EUS, ERCP and stent placement strongly preferred
- Illinois Medical License or ability to obtain prior to start date
Become an engaged member of our collaborative, patient-focused and supportive team!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.