Chief of Medical Oncology
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, in suburban Atlanta (Newnan, GA) is currently seeking a Chief of Medical Oncology. As an experienced Board Certified Medical Oncologist you would serve in a key leadership position, helping us in make a difference in patient-centered cancer care!
CTCA Atlanta is part of a nationally accredited network of cancer hospitals and outpatient care centers employing top clinical talent and offering high-quality, evidence-based care to patients across the US. As an industry leader in patient satisfaction, we provide a coordinated approach to cancer care with comprehensive access to medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, breast surgeons and other subspecialist surgeons, a wide variety of medical specialists, and numerous hospital-based specialists. Our programs are supported by robust clinical trials and precision medicine programs and are complemented with an array of supportive therapies designed to enhance quality of life and manage side effects. We provide a compassionate environment that values and respects patients and their families. Every patient’s care plan is individualized to meet his or her needs and treatment goals.
- Lead a team of highly trained, board-certified Medical Oncologists with a shared commitment to partner with a variety of medical, surgical, and hospital-based specialists to deliver outstanding patient care and contribute to innovative therapies, emerging treatment approaches, and expanding diagnostic options.
- Practice evidence-based medicine in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment within a state-of-the-art facility.
- Drive innovation and discovery through a robust precision medicine program that includes targeted therapy and immunotherapy, leading the way in advanced genomic testing.
- Participate in a growing clinical research program, including membership with NRG Oncology and industry-sponsored partnerships.
- Contribute to an unmatched patient care experience that treats patients with the same level of care you would want for your loved ones, yielding consistent patient satisfaction scores in the 98th percentile.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS HIGHLIGHTS
- Highly competitive compensation structure including productivity and quality/patient satisfaction incentives
- Opportunity for signing bonus and relocation reimbursement (when relevant)
- Substantial benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans with Health Savings/Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Generous paid time off plan
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Professional expense reimbursement
- Career development opportunities
- Exclusive relocation and transition support from CTCA’s Physician Services team
- Excellent quality of life
- Education: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology
- Georgia Medical License or ability to obtain prior to start date
Become an engaged member of our collaborative, patient-focused and supportive team! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.